Introduction of EarReaders.

EarReaders3097 Verified uploader
06 January 2016
Hello and welcome to my introduction thread. So, here it goes-

My name is EarReaders3097 (not really but you can call me that here tongue). I’m 26 years old guy residing in the north of the subcontinent of India. I am an introvert person in real life, which is why I try to be very friendly here on kat.

I have been browsing kat for years now downloading all the holy-unholy stuff which it so kindly offers. But I didn’t register myself here because kat never asked me to and I have always been a big seeder although, my maximum uploading speed is just 100 kbps and I cant help a whole lot of you guys but I try my best with whatever resources I have.think

I have always been a huge fan of audiobooks and I have been collecting them from how long, I don’t even remember. I polished my collection in my precious lil hard disk and felt like I am a proud owner of very precious jewels which no one knows about. winkchuckle

Then all of a sudden a thought just struck me that why don’t I start sharing the audiobooks I have collected and help everyone who is searching for them. So, I decided to make an account and started uploading. I was awestruck by the response I received from this community, so many likes and thank you’s on my torrents, it motivated me so much to upload and I have been uploading since.pirate

As to my hobbies, I love to play chess and read novels. I am a huge fan of Sherlock’s and Harry Potter’s be it books/audiobooks/movies/tv show.inlove

I strive to grow with everyone here.This is hands down the best website for torrents and it’s such a big community full of resources. I feel so glad to be a small smudge of this huge community of people so knowledgeable and reliable and assisting everyone day in and day out. I wish to be a part of this community till the end of times. I wish you all the very best in your life ahead. May we seed and grow forever. May we all forge connections that last life time.yeswait

I hope I’ll be to keep helping this community by uploading some rare torrents and helping them out in any way I possibly can. It’s my heart’s desire to know you all really well and prove myself to be a reliable friend. Thank you all for taking the time to know me.smilelovelinessclap

Last edited by EarReaders, 1 hour ago

anija0071010 Uploader
13 March 2015
Thanks a lot for joining our family
Jaulis71 Uploader
17 July 2016
best Introduction
Welcome to kat community smile
aashiq7864468 Uploader
15 August 2012
Welcome to KAT!!! smile
ms.kray-z186 Uploader
18 May 2016
Wow. I'm new to KAT and i got nothing to offer yet lol but i'll help seed rofl
MoodieMimi32.97K Super User
28 January 2015
Welcome mate, we have crossed path before when I'm on the campaign track loveliness
my mind is so dark now I can't think of a proper welcome for you, but you said Harry Potter, so I recommend you to upload the sequel for us, it's in very high demand and it's called Harry Pusheen lol

Last edited by MoodieMimi, 2 hours ago

[5c4lLY349]51.7K Uploader
12 December 2014
obito.965255 Verified uploader
25 February 2016
Hello and welcome on the KAT Communitywave
BBCLover70.98K Translator
18 June 2014
Hi, nice to meet you.

Report a bug Open chat